about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.06.2006,10/06/2006 08:08:00 AM
Friday Fifty
Before I start the meme, lovingly provided by Bearette and Lisa, I just want to say that I've become addicted to Smallville. DH and I just finished the second season DVDs last night, and whew! I admit that I was less than impressed for about the first five episodes, but man, it just keeps getting better! And Clark is very good-looking! Although, to be honest, I have a mad crush on Lex. There's just something about him--the tortured madman. I'll save you! :)

Here's the meme:

1. FIRST NAME? Bdogg
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My real name was one my mom had picked out for a long time. It's not a family name, though.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Sunday.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do, actually. The cursive, though. My printing kinda sucks.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef or pastrami
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. Although my aversion to the phone might annoy me.
7. DO YOU JOURNAL? Online, frequently; written journal, not so much. I guess as an extrovert, I like an audience. (ME TOO, Bearette!)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No f-ing way
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Right now I am loving regular Life cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, sadly, I don't. I'm sorry, shoes!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally, yes. Physically, not as much as I would like to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hmmm, I love vanilla bean, New York Super Fudge Chunk, and strawberry.
14. SHOE SIZE? An 8-8.5.
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue, pink, green.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Hmm, probably my weight at the moment, and biting my nails, and the fact that I have stupid adult acne, oh, and the fact that I've developed an aversion to the telephone. Oh, you only meant one thing?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my family.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Fill it out if you please :)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and brown kitten-heel sandals with a cute flower on them.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Currently eating a peanut butter sandwich.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fax machine transmit stuff.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Robin's egg blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh laundry, baking things, mint.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mi madre.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes, arms, dark hair.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I do, very very much!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Tea, diet 7up, water, diet Coke with Splenda, dirty vodka martinis.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch? Live baseball.
29. EYE COLOR? Blonde-ish. Oops, my eyes are green, my hair is blonde!
30. HAT SIZE? Not a clue.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? That's too hard!
33.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. (man, this could be taken to a whole different level....)
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown with green circles.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall/Spring.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? That's impossible.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Interestingly enough, I'm not reading anything at the moment. I'm listening to Ender's Shadow on audiobook, though.
39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Fake water droplets.
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Smallville DVDs.
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Good music, the purring of my Joey.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? New York City.
44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Spelling! And tying a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Big Spring, Texas.
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Lisa and Bearette.
47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED? I tried the lamb kebab at Fadi's last night. I usually get the veggie sampler, but decided to shake it up a bit. Yum!
48. ONE THING YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? See #16.
49. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A CARD OR LETTER TO? My sister-in-law wishing her a happy birthday.
50. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT? England, France, Italy, Japan, Australia, New Zealand.......
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->