about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.06.2006,10/06/2006 03:04:00 PM
Fridays are Booked Until next May...
Oh man, the show I've been waiting for since the season finale in April is back on TONIGHT! For a TWO-HOUR PREMIERE!!!

(they have totally airbrushed Edward James Olmos's pockmarks out in this pic)

Personally, I think this will be the make or break season for this show. Not only is it competing with the big networks for market share, I'm a little concerned with the storyline this season. I mean, the past two seasons were all about running from Cylons and blowing them up in space and all that great sexual tension between Apollo and Starbuck (I LOATHE Dualla.) Now the whole dynamic has changed--the humans are on a planet now, the Cylons are occupying that planet, and the remainder of the fleet has done a big hyperjump to Gods know where (ha ha.) Will this make the show less compelling? I sure hope not!

posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->