about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.09.2006,10/09/2006 08:36:00 PM
Scary Meme
From Bearette! Feel free to steal!

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
I don't watch scary movies anymore, but I was absolutely TERRIFIED of the Friday the 13th movies when I was little.

2. What is your favorite Halloween costume from childhood?
Gee, I can't really remember--probably Smurfette.

3. What would your fantasy costume be for this Halloween?
I'm thinking Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty....but I think I'll go the cheaper route (I'm planning the Halloween costume party at work and most likely will go as a black cat.)

4. When was the last time you went trick or treating?
19, when I was in college.

5. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
I adore those fun-size Snickers. And Gummy Life Savers.

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I've had a few about spiders building their webs over me that have made me jump up out of bed and turn the light on. Ask DH, he's seen it....

7. What is your supernatural fear?
Hmmm, well, even though I act all tough about wanting to search for ghosts and stuff, when it all boils down to it, the whole thing scares the crap out of me. When I was visiting Pennsylvania, there's the rumor that the land my hosts' house is on is inhabited by a man who died during the Civil War. Initially, I was curious about having him visit me, but when the lights went off at bedtime, I suddenly didn't want "Benjamin" (his name) anywhere near me. I swear that someone grabbed my big toe during the night...

8. What is your creepy-crawlie fear?
Spiders!!

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night.
See #7.

10. Would you stay in a real haunted house overnight?
Again, see #7....

11. Do you carve jack o' lanterns?
No, but I admire them :) Martha Stewart has some kickass ones in the October issue of her magazine.

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Not at all. I decorate my cube, though.

13. What do you want on your tombstone?
Pepperoni and mushroom (ha, remember the commercial?)
Seriously, I'm with Bearette, though. I intend to be cremated.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->