about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.23.2006,10/23/2006 03:23:00 PM
Shamelessly Stolen from Ms. Poppy...
Hey everyone!

Hope all of you had a fantabulous weekend! DH and I went to the State Fair and consumed fried-food goodness, which, I hope, was burned off by the amount of walking we did. I took photos, which will be uploaded soon--I left my camera at home!

Things are going to be busy here this week, as I am gearing up for the product launch that I've been talking about in passing for what seems like forever. The big day, or days, finally, is November 1-3. I'll be glad when it's all over.

In the meantime, here's a meme from Poppy. I needed a break! :)

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
Apathy. I had been sinking into a pretty bad depression for several months and realized that I was doing no one any favors by being somebody's girlfriend.

2. When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday--I usually go several days, especially now that it's getting cooler.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Sitting at my desk working on the launch presentation and trying not to throw up. No, I'm not pregnant, it's nerves.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
IMing DH that I couldn't believe the day had gone by so fast. It bounced back to me....

5. Are you any good at math?
Oh hell no.

6. Your prom night? what about?
I went with a friend. We went to The Melting Pot with a group of people, hit the dance just long enough to get our pictures made, and then went to Project Prom, which was basically this thing held in the high school with games and crap like that to make sure we all didn't go out and get drunk.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I'm aware of...

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Oh, haven't I!!!

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
No--the song got deleted and I can't remember which one was on there.

10. Last thing received in the mail?
A book from Bearette! Very sweet of her!

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
Three: Coffee, water, and diet Pepsi.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes, I do.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
NKOTB, baby!

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, I stare at the ocean waves. <----me, too, Poppy. 15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
Wisdom teeth. Totally sucked.

16. What is out your back door?
My crap-ass back yard. I can't wait to have our own house where I can actually DO stuff back there!

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Driving to Houston, for the Halloween party on Saturday! Yee haw! (I still have no idea what to come as, btw, but I have some killer party food ideas!)

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Yes?

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Actually, Lisa and Rowen sent me an Utz tin with popcorn, pretzels, and potato chips for Xmas last year. It was yummy!

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. It's been several years, so I'd like to go again sometime. (Avi's/Poppy's answers preserved.)

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Until they're stinky, yes. <---ditto, Poppy 22. Some things you are excited about?
Halloween, getting this launch over with, going to Burnet to visit my grandparents, Thanksgiving, Christmas, DH's birthday, meeting my half sister (hopefully!).

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Lemon-lime.

24. Describe your keychain(s)?
I have a leather one with a "B" on it, a Kate Spade medallion with a sun embossed on it, and a glittery Coach star.

25. Where do you keep your change?
In a wire basket that we really need to replace, because sometimes the change leaks out.

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
This past June.

27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I own more of a light jacket, really. Never gets cold enough for a heavy coat here.

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Sunny.

29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open. If we didn't, the cats wouldn't let us hear the end of it.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->