about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.17.2006,10/17/2006 08:01:00 AM
TMI Tuesday
Oddly enough, this meme isn't as dirty-minded as the others on this blog. (It's #52, btw)

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Only ONE?!?!? Originally, I would say, hands down, Britney Spears. But, seeing that she has children now, and wiping out her existence wouldn't be nice, I have to go with Jessica Simpson. Or Ashlee Simpson. Dude, this one's hard!

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I think I'd do a mini-spa day--mani/pedi, facial, and massage.....


3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to?
Hmm, I'd really like to go to England circa 1193, around the time of the second Crusade. Or was it the third? Anyway, if I could pull it off, I'd love to be a lady in waiting to Eleanor of Aquitaine. Then again, I'd have to learn Norman French.....barring that, I'd love to visit England during Jane Austen's time. Hopefully I wouldn't be put there as a scullery maid.

4. What is your favorite curse word?
The F-word. Absofuckinglutely.

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Gee, another difficult one. I'd have to go with Christian Bale. This, of course, would only happen if I were single... :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->