about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
11.22.2006,11/22/2006 08:48:00 AM
Gobble Gobble


Ah, I love vacation....I got to sleep in (7:45, yeah I'm a TOTAL rebel) and am now sitting here on my couch, with "Good Morning America" on the TV, a down throw wrapped around me, blogging to you good people.

In about an hour we're meeting with our realtor to look at yet more houses--let's hope we can find some today that aren't reeking of cigarette smoke or riddled with holes in the linoleum. (I really should post about that....)

We are going to Houston after the house hunt, so I will most likely be out of pocket for the next few days, but wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->