about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.13.2006,12/13/2006 12:15:00 PM
Something New for Wednesday
I thought I'd try something new for Wednesday, so I'm introducing Wednesday Mind Hump, from BlogdriveInsanity. Enjoy!

1. What kind of weather is winter bringing your area right now?
Winter? What's that?? The high for today is supposed to be 75 degrees. Yes, I know we got a dusting of snow a week or so ago, but did I mention that the day before the alleged snowfall it was 80 degrees?? Bleh.

2. What's your favorite way to warm up during winter?
Well, I usually go outside, since IT'S SO FREAKING WARM HERE. In December! Sheesh! Otherwise, I like to snuggle with my honey. :)

3. Which celebrity would you want to engage in a snowball fight?
Um, well, I've never had a snowball fight, but if I was going to, I would have to say Jessica Simpson. I'd love to lob some snowballs at her head.

4. Tell us about one of your favorite childhood memories of winter.
This isn't a childhood memory, but a more recent one: The day after DH and I moved here to Dallas, it snowed. We had been so stressed that day because of the move, and, exhausted, went to sleep on our mattress on the floor in our new house the night before Valentine's Day. I woke up at about 5am to go to the bathroom, and saw that the light outside was rather diffused. I peeked out the blinds, and a blanket of white covered the entire landscape. It was so beautiful.....then, later on that day, we went out to get food or something, and there were all these snowmen in the neighborhood. One of them had a croissant for a mouth--whoever did that was very inventive. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->