about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.12.2006,12/12/2006 01:10:00 PM
three(3) things
Stole this from Belle, who was tagged by Bearette....you know the drill. Feel free to pilfer if you like!

3 things that scare me:
-Losing a loved one unexpectedly.
-Spiders.
-Heights.

3 people who make me laugh:
-DH - every freakin' day
-My brother
-The entire cast of South Park - I've just rediscovered that show and it kills me!

3 things I love:
-Food
-Being with friends/family
-Reading

3 things I hate:
-Exercising
-Bananas - the actual fruit. I love banana bread and strawberry/banana yogurt. Go figure.
-Shitty drivers

3 things I don't understand:
-Anything related to math
-Certain male mentality
-Mortgages

3 things on my desk:
-My computer
-Soda bottle
-My new purse!! (DH bought me a new Kate Spade for Christmas!)

3 things I'm doing right now:
Typing, chewing on a pen and working on stuff

3 things I want to do before I die:
-Go to Europe
-Have children
-Get my Master's in Library Science

3 things I can do:
-Spout trivia like nobody's business
-Bake and cook
-Say the alphabet backwards

3 things I can't do:
-Dive off the high dive--well, dive anywhere for that matter
-Do the "rr" sound in Spanish. I've tried for 15 years, and it's just not happening
-Drink tequila--well, I can, but it's not pretty the next day

3 things I think you should listen to:
-Any Christmas carol by the Robert Shaw Chorale
-nine inch nails
-Justin Timberlake

3 things you should never listen to:
-Paris Hilton
-People who belittle you.
-Bill O' Reilly(I gotta go with Belle on these)

3 things I'd like to learn:
-To play the cello
-To speak Spanish better
-To fix my own car

3 favorite foods:
-TACOS!
-Lamb kebab sandwich & hummus
-Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

3 beverages I drink regularly:
-Water
-Tea
-Diet Coke w/Splenda

3 shows I watched as a kid:
-Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
-The Price is Right
-The Smurfs
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->