about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.01.2006,12/01/2006 03:58:00 PM
Totally Random Tidbit(s)
Okay, I have to ask a really random question before I head out for the weekend. I was looking at Merrie's blog and saw this really cool favorite songs meme, and her favorite TV theme song is the one from Smallville, which, incidentally is mine as well (not counting Alias, but that isn't on anymore.) Which made me wonder, does anyone else who watches Smallville think it's weird that NOBODY mentioned Pete after he left because he couldn't take the heat of keeping Clark's secret?

I just thought that was weird. Kinda like the Law & Order episode where Claire gets killed and that's the last time we heard about her--Lenny was freaking crying in that scene, man! And NOBODY mentions her after that? What's up with that???

All righty. I'm done being weird...for now!

Have a great weekend everybody!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->