about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.30.2007,1/30/2007 08:41:00 AM
Another Year, a New Number
I guess today is what you'd call a milestone birthday. Thirty. Years. Old. In the midst of everything happening in my life right now, I kind of forgot about it. Me! Who starts a birthday countdown January 1!

Thanks to everyone who has sent birthday wishes my way. :) I appreciate each and every one of you. Tonight DH and his parents are taking me to Cheesecake Factory and I am going to have some martinis--that much I've already planned. I've also got some pics of gifts I've received to post--DH bought me a pink Nintento DS Lite and I've been playing the crap out of New Super Mario Bros. and Cooking Mama. And my dear, dear, friend Poppy sent me a fabulous card with an iTunes gift certificate! Thank you!!

So now I have to jet to my Project Manager meeting this morning, so I'll post more tonight!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->