about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.03.2007,1/03/2007 08:41:00 PM
Merry New Year! (Belatedly)
Hi!

Sorry I've been out of pocket for a while, but I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year! We ended up not doing a lot--I got a nasty cold over Christmas and pretty much spent my time off wrapped up in blankets watching TV. DH and I went to the store on New Year's Eve and bought a nice cheese plate and other yummy appetizers, as well as a bottle of champagne, but when midnight came around, I was so tired I didn't feel like drinking it, so it's still sitting in our fridge.

All is not lost, though, because I ended up getting hooked on a couple of new TV shows--Ugly Betty and an anime series on Adult Swim called Bleach. Ugly Betty is absolutely fabulous, but since it's on when My Name is Earl airs, I'm going to end up watching that show online. Bleach is really interesting, too--it's about a boy who has this ability to see spirits and fights the evil ones. Very cool!

Tomorrow I start my new job, and I'm pretty nervous about it. I'll let all of you know how it goes! I promise to start posting a bit more frequently as soon as I start feeling better!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->