about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.12.2007,2/12/2007 10:07:00 PM
Work in Progress
Please pardon our dust! Here are just a few pics of what we've done so far.

DH's video game room, before....
And after....
(Behr Grapevine and Warm Muffin)

Our kitchen, before...

And after!
(Behr Red Brick)
I stepped in the paint tray--this isn't a paint color we used, but a tinted primer for the red. Lovely. At least it matched my shoe!The entryway. The light fixture at the top is one we installed. Our primary paint color is Behr's Warm Muffin.
More to come...
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->