about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
3.23.2007,3/23/2007 09:47:00 PM
Thoughtful Posting
So, I was reading over at my old friend SeanMC's blog, and saw that he has posted for the first time in a very long time. I was so impressed by what he wrote about marriage that I thought I would link to it so all of you can take a look if you feel so inclined.

It is in two parts, so here they are:

Part I

Part II

I promise that things are going to start getting less hectic in the coming weeks, and I will be able to post more regularly. What with the new job, the new house, and the loss of Miss Annabelle, I seem to have little time for this little corner of the Internet. I am going to start making more time, however, because I'm really beginning to miss it!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->