about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
4.24.2007,4/24/2007 12:51:00 PM
Five Questions
The Internet has been down at my house since Saturday afternoon. I'm seriously ticked off. Grr!
Anyway, I have posts floating around in my noggin, especially relating to the old job, but I wanted to post this for Poppy, who sent me these questions. If you'd like to be interviewed for your own blog/personal space/memoirs/what-have-you, simply send me an e-mail titled "INTERVIEW ME!", and I will send you five questions to answer.

And, without further ado, here they are:

1. Are you a Cylon? (Answer truthfully!!)
Now, now, you know I can't give that away until next season! Who knows, though, I might be one of the final five…

2. Have you ever smoked a cigar?
Yes, I've smoked cigars on several occasions. My most recent was in New Orleans during our wedding festivities – DH and I visited a cigar shop in the French Quarter and he bought some big cigar and I bought a tiny, vanilla-flavored one. My first cigar-smoking experience was in high school, however--flush from turning 18 and asserting our newfound freedom, a group of us went to the grocery store and bought a pack of Swisher Sweets with the wooden tip. We thought we were so cool, but they tasted like crap. I suppose that was my "gateway drug," because from there I moved to clove cigarettes (the sugary paper was what drew me) and then on to real cigarettes, which I smoked steadily for the next five or so years. It's funny, though, because I can go without smoking for ages and ages, but if I start drinking and one is offered to me, or if I'm around my friends who smoke, I want to smoke right along with them. So I'll smoke for an evening or a couple of days, and then I won't smoke again for months.

I should really turn this into a bigger post. This could use its own entry.

3. Do you swear in your daily life? If yes, which one is your favorite and why?
I'm a sailor. Probably my all-time favorite word is the F-word, because it can be used in so many different situations, and in virtually all parts of speech. Lately, though, I've also been warming up to cocksucker and douchebag, and I've been using dirty whore lately too, especially when people piss me off while I'm driving.

If I ever have children, I'm in big trouble.

4. When you dream what do you dream about?
I dream about a lot of things—most of the time, though, I tend to dream about things happening in my life—then again, who doesn't? In the weeks leading up to my wedding, I had nightmares about my forgetting my dress or the rings not fitting. Then, when I was at this one job where I was miserable(not this last one, but ANOTHER one,) I used to dream that they fired me. I also dream about being chased and falling from high places.

But this isn't to say that all of my dreams are bad. Lately I've been having a lot of, um, explicit dreams. Those aren't too horrible. : )

5. Why do you love Trent Reznor so much?
Oh gosh, I don't know. Maybe it's because, when I was 16 years old, my super-Christian boyfriend told me that NIN worshipped Satan. In a fit of rebelliousness after he broke up with me because he felt "he was losing touch with Jesus," I bought the NIN album Broken and thus began my 14-year love affair with Mr. Reznor.

I think I told that story before. As for why I love him, well, I can't put my finger on it. His voice is very seductive to me, and I'm a sucker for musicians.

And that's it! Remember to send me an e-mail titled "INTERVIEW ME" if you'd like five questions of your own to answer!!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->