about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
5.21.2007,5/21/2007 01:04:00 PM
Blogoversary: The Second
Holy merde, I can't believe that I let my blogoversary pass by without even acknowledging it!

So, I'm wishing my blog a very happy, belated blogoversary!

I staked out my corner of the Internet on May 12, 2005--well, I actually signed up for it in March, but my first post was in May--and along the way have met some truly amazing people, and despite my lack of posts during this part of 2007, I truly enjoy my little space.

Let's review some of the things that have happened in my life since the first blogoversary:

I was sitting here wondering what the hell I have done this past year, and that list shows that I experienced quite a lot, actually! That's one thing I really enjoy about blogging--you have a record of what's going on in your life!

Some things are still being dealt with(decorating the house, dealing with the car accident, and determining how far we want to go in our quest for a biological baby,) but for the most part, I can say that I'm pretty satisfied with how things are turning out.

Here's to good friends, both physical and virtual. Thanks for stopping by to read my ramblings and leaving the occasional comment. I appreciate each and every one of you!

Please keep reading!! I have a couple of good posts brewing around that I'm going to have to share soon!

posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->