about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
5.18.2007,5/18/2007 01:33:00 PM
Just Because it Says "Conditioner" Doesn't Mean it's For Your Hair
This morning, I was washing my hair in the shower when I realized that I did not have a drop of conditioner left in the bottle. I thought about going without, but without conditioner, my hair is drier than my Mom's sense of humor.

About this time, DH comes into the bathroom to tell me bye and wish me a good day (he always gets a wet-from-the-shower kiss from me at this time, too,) so I asked him to look under my sink and see if I had a trial-sized Dove conditioner in there.

After a few seconds of digging, he produced a white bottle, said, "Here you go," and handed it to me. Mind you, I did not have my contacts in while I was showering, so I couldn't see a damn thing.

I held that white bottle to where I could see it, and saw that it was this:

The photo is super blurry (I took it at 7:30 this morning and didn't have time to play with it,) but what you're seeing is the After-Care cream for Sally Hansen's Creme Hair Remover for Face. After de-fuzzing, you use this to moisturize your skin. Except I usually use my regular moisturizer. But that's neither here nor there.

And yes, I use a depilatory on my face. I get blonde fuzz on my upper lip that needs periodic removal. I get it on my chin, too. Shut up.

Anyway, after a brief conversation with myself in my head as to whether or not I should try to put it in my hair and see what happened, I got out of the shower and trailed water all the way to the cabinet, where I dug out the trial-sized bottle of Dove conditioner I'd originally asked for.

Everything was fine after that, but I knew when this happened that I had to blog about it.

Happy Friday, everyone!

posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->