about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.20.2007,6/20/2007 06:52:00 PM
Updated Truth Truth Lie: Kid with a Death Wish Edition
Welcome to the first ever edition of Truth Truth Lie. I decided to do one of these in keeping with the True Confessions thing I've got going on.

Everyone is welcome to speculate on which two statements about my childhood are true, and which one is a lie.

More confessions to come!

Truth or Lie: Here's the result!

When I was 2, I drank the neighbor kid's wart medicine and had to have my stomach pumped.

100% true. Apparently I bit a huge chunk out of the ER doctor's finger too.


When I was 3, I ate an entire bottle of Flintstones Vitamins and my Mom had to force-feed me Ipecac to throw them up.

Again, true. This is one of the first memories I remember in vivid detail. I climbed up onto the counter, opened the cabinet above the refrigerator, and sat on the front porch with my water bottle (which was a thoroughly washed Aunt Jemima syrup bottle) and chowed down on the entire bottle. Then my Mom saw what I did and freaked out, and, well, I won't go into the gory details of the Ipecac.

When I was 7, I broke my left pinky finger when my brother dared me to grab the tiny piece of cheese our Mom had put on a rat trap.

Lie, a dirty, dirty lie. I love cheese, but not that much!

Thanks for playing!!!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->