about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
7.16.2007,7/16/2007 03:05:00 PM
Monday Meme
I found this over at Merrie's site, and have gotten it in an e-mail recently too. Thought I'd post it, and if you'd like to do the same, go ahead!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not to my recollection. When I was born, my name wasn't a very common one.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I got teary last night...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
It's okay--I prefer to type, though.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey or roast beef. I don't eat a lot of sandwiches, though.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Most definitely.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Depends on the situation!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes I do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
OH HELL NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't really have a favorite, because I like so many of them. Cheerios, Life, Frosted Mini Wheats, Froot Loops...

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on the shoes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MENTALLY STRONG?
Sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I like vanilla bean and chocolate chip cookie dough. Oh, and chocolate peanut butter!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile, or eyes.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am a bit of a control freak. And I let little things annoy me too much.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Not tagging anyone, so not really applicable.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black Skirt, red slingbacks.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A mini-chocolate cake.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My co-worker whistling through her teeth. (see the last part of #16)

22. IF YOU Were A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Robin's egg blue. Or Macaroni and Cheese.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh laundry, vanilla, things baking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I think it was my Mom last night.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I think she's the coolest!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Ninja Warrior and baseball.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Blondie.

28. EYE COLOR?
Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Won't leave the house without them.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tacos! And chocolate.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. No scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black and gray and white floral.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both, please!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Anything with chocolate. Or pastry.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince--trying to brush up for the 7th book this weekend!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Some anime cat.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Cheaters that was on the TiVo.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My Joey purring.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. HOW FAR HAVE YOU BEEN FROM HOME?
NYC.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue...
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->