about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
7.02.2007,7/02/2007 11:37:00 PM
Thoughts from the Bathtub
A little while ago I received a lovely package from Poppy with an assortment of Lush bath bombs. They are my favorite bath products, and Ms. P, my BFF, is cool like that. :)

Anyway, tonight DH and some of his coworkers went to see the Transformers movie, and for the first time in a really long time, I had an evening to myself. I ordered Chinese food, bought some songs on iTunes (more on that later,) and had a lovely bath using one of the above mentioned bath bombs. It was the blackberry one, and it turned my bathwater a lovely shade of lavender. Blackjack, who is always fascinated by water, felt like he had to test the water to make sure I wasn't bathing in poison, so he drank some of it.

I will never understand why my cats will drink warm bathwater or water out of the cup that is in the shower that we've placed there for them, but their nice, clean, cool, FILTERED water that's in their bowl will remain untouched. Crazy kitties.

While in the bath, I was thinking of songs I wanted to download, and thought of "How Soon is Now" by Morrissey or The Smiths, I forget who, so when I got out of the tub I came over to search for the song on iTunes.

The only version they have is the live version. I don't WANT the live version, dammit, I want the regular old album version with no screaming or clapping or Morrissey singing the song in a different, strange way.

Then I remembered that "How Soon is Now" was on The Wedding Singer soundtrack, so I typed that into the search bar.

What I found was the most monstrous thing I think I've ever listened to. There's a reason that musical was short-lived, people. It SUCKED!

I guess I could just download the song of my desire off LimeWire or something, but I really don't want to do that, so I'll have to see if I have my old copy of the soundtrack around here somewhere.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->