about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.14.2007,8/14/2007 07:54:00 PM
Blocked
I have two posts in draft form that I just can't finish. What's funny is that they happened at two completely different times in my life. One is about something that's going on in my life at the moment (doesn't have to do with DH or anything like that--we're great,) and the second one happened during a time period of about 5-10 years ago that is the main reason I went off the deep end. Both are difficult to write, not only because they're pretty personal, but because I can't find the right words to say what I want to say. Plus, on one of them, I feel that some of you may be shocked at what you read. Or you might laugh. Who knows?

Have any of you experienced writers block? What do you do to get over it? On another note, do any of you have any requests on what I should post about??

On the Weight Watchers front: I've lost 9.6 lbs in the past month. I go in for my weekly weigh-in tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!!

UPDATE: Well, this week wasn't so kind to me--I lost only .2 lbs! I guess part of it was DH's and my Sunday night Sonic throwdown, where I had an extra-long chili cheese coney and tots. However, it was within my Points range! Well, that, and I had fajitas on Monday with my boss and a coworker. Oh well. Take the good with the not-so-good!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->