about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.06.2007,8/06/2007 09:35:00 PM
It's Sunday Afternoon.* Do You Know Where Your Kitties Are?




**Obviously, this is being posted Monday night instead of Sunday afternoon, but while we were getting ready to leave to go see The Bourne Ultimatum last night (GREAT movie, btw,) I saw BlackJack with his butt sticking out from under the couch in the video game room and it made me go on a quest to find the other three. All were sleeping peacefully in different rooms of the house, except Kino, who looked a bit perturbed that I was taking his picture.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->