about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
8.09.2007,8/09/2007 06:34:00 AM
Not a Good Way to Start the Morning
At 2:30 this morning, I was apparently having a nightmare, because I was POSITIVE that a pale man with red hair was lunging at me while I was in bed. I screamed and backed up against DH, and once I woke up realized it was a dream.

After calming my quickly beating heart, I later awoke to a loud crash and pain in my head. Apparently, one of DH's cats finally succeeded in knocking over one of our new, heavy lamps, and in his haste to get away he jumped over DH onto my head.

So, at 5:30 (an hour earlier than I usually get up,) I decided to give up trying to sleep. Plus I needed to tend to the deep-ish claw marks that are gracing my scalp now.


Sigh. As I said in the title, not a good way to start the morning.......
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->