about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.27.2007,9/27/2007 03:50:00 PM
Very Interesting
I've been sick for the past two and a half days. It all started on Tuesday, when I had to go to a less-than-stellar seminar for work, and the only thing there to eat were hot dogs, pizza, hamburgers, fried chicken, etc. Due to time constraints I ended up with a hot dog, and ended up getting sick that night from it. I felt crappy all day yesterday, but still went in b/c there was so much to do, but this morning I woke up and thought, "I don't feel one bit better, so I'm staying home." And so I did.

My very last physical therapy session was today as well--I sucked it up and went anyway. It was a little sad, because I really enjoyed working with my therapist and his assistants, but I can't say I'm glad to have my life back somewhat!

My brother sent me this link, and I thought I'd share it with you all. If any fellow female has ever felt inadequate looking at the stick figures in magazines, here's proof that Photoshop can work wonders.

Photoshopping a Buxom Woman into a Thin Woman

(I have to admit, I was watching this very carefully, trying to figure out if I could do some of this to my old pics--hey, I'm human...)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->