about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.14.2007,12/14/2007 06:50:00 PM
It's Raining....
I mean, SERIOUSLY raining here. It keeps alternating between drizzle and full-out downpour. Right now we're experiencing the latter. On top of that, the temperature is supposed to drop even more the next couple of days, so it could very well ice over. About time!

This weekend DH and I are having brunch with his parents, and then we really need to get a move on cleaning this house. We're planning on having DH's family over for New Year's (which is when we'll exchange gifts and everything since we'll be in Houston this year,) and this place is in dire need of organization.

I tried to take a picture of our Christmas tree and such, but Joey was being uncooperative, demanding attention and stuff. Plus, I can't get the lights to come out right. Nevertheless, here's a photo:

Hope all of you have a fabulous weekend!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->