about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
12.17.2007,12/17/2007 10:30:00 AM
Typical Monday
This morning, my boss calls me while she's en route to the office.

"I need a favor," she says.

Apparently the flight she was scheduled to leave on today for business got cancelled (the only one, don'tcha just LOVE American Airlines?) and she needed to get booked on the next available flight. So Bdogg came to the rescue, found the 800 number to American Airlines, dialed it, and waited for them to pick up.

"Feeling horny?" the voice over the phone said. "Then talk to some of our hottest girls--"

I immediately hung up the phone, and thought, "What the hell kind of airline is this??"

Turns out, instead of dialing 1-800-433, like I was supposed to, I dialed 1-800-422, promptly connecting me to 976-BABE.

Great. Now it's probably going to show up on the phone record that I called a sex line. Lovely.

A few minutes later, I took a drink from my big water cup and spilled it all over me, because the top wasn't locked on properly. I went to the kitchen to get some paper towels and slipped in a puddle of water. Thankfully, I'm unhurt, but dammit! Can I please go back to bed now?
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->