about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
1.09.2008,1/09/2008 01:34:00 PM
Having Issues
Appropriated from Poppy:

82% Chris Dodd
77% John Edwards
77% Barack Obama
76% Hillary Clinton
73% Bill Richardson
72% Mike Gravel
70% Joe Biden
67% Dennis Kucinich
52% Rudy Giuliani
46% John McCain
42% Mike Huckabee
42% Tom Tancredo
39% Mitt Romney
36% Ron Paul
31% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

Very interesting, indeed. Doesn't help that the candidate who I "match" with most has withdrawn from the race....I'm going to read up more on the next three, then. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->