about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.08.2008,2/08/2008 10:02:00 AM
Meme-riffic
Stole this from my lovely Poppy earlier this week, and am just now getting around to post it.

I swear there's a dark cloud over my head lately - I am still having that pain from last week and before, went to the gynecologist and my ovaries are fine. My next step is to visit a GI doctor and see what happens there. On top of this, I caught the office cold AND it's that "time of the month." Did I piss someone off or something, and karma's biting me in my ass? Sheesh.

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I don't know if I would SAY anything, just look at her in shock, seeing all the problems we've had getting pregnant. Then I'd be ecstatic.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
By nature, I'm a pretty trusting person, so I'd have to say yes, for the most part.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Of course I would! I moved to a different city with DH....

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I do.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Do I have a dollar in change on my person? No, b/c I never carry cash anymore. Can I combine assorted coins to make a dollar? Yes.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
God, I have no clue...

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not at all.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Always.

10. What’s your most favorite scar?
I only have a couple,and my laparascopy scars remind me of not-so-great times, so I'd have to say the one on my forearm from a cat when I was 7. But that wasn't really fun either, so I don't know.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
December

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
I rarely send texts, so I can't remember.

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Eyes, smile, sense of humor (are we talking physical or mental fetures, here?)

14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.
Fridays.

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Figuring out what I want to do with my life. Professionally, of course. I'm very happy otherwise.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
DH, of course. If he wasn't already at my bedside...

17. How many kids do you want to have?
I'd like to have two or three, but we'll see how that goes...

18. Would you make a good parent?
I hope so.

19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
In New Orleans.

20. What’s your middle name?
My middle name is my grandmother's maiden name.

21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Wishing I could go home. :)

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Nothing at all, but I might have made more of an effort my last two semesters in college.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/best man in your wedding?
Um, that's already happened....

24. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a blue pullover.

25. Righty or Lefty?
I'm a righty.

26. Best place to eat?
The Melting Pot (my answer for now....this changes daily)

27. Favorite jeans?
Lane Bryant's Right Fit jeans are so far the best ones I've encountered. Hopefully soon, though, I won't have to buy those anymore!

28. Favorite animal?
Kitteh!

29. Favorite juice?
Pineapple (Poppy's answer preserved.)

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yep, right after my brother had them. I was 3 or 4.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Um, yes?

32. Ever had a bar fight?
No, I'm not much on bars. And I'm non-confrontational,too.

33. Who knows you the best?
Me. And DH.

34. Shoe size?
8

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
I wear both. Glasses only at home, though, b/c when I was 11, my next-door neighbor called me "fat ugly whale," but tried to be my friend when I got contacts a year later. I have a bit of a complex about that.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Kino and I are constantly at odds.

37. Been to Mexico?
No, never to Mexico. There's a resort I want to visit there, though, so someday...

38. Did you buy something today?
I had a coupon for a free coffee at Starbucks....

39. Did you get sick today?
Does sick of work count?

40. Do you miss someone today?
I miss lots of people daily, but they're in my heart. (Poppy's answer preserved.)

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No, but it's still early yet. :) (I am afraid of confrontation, so I hardly ever get in fights.)

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
AGES ago...

43. Last person to lie in your bed?
Me. And DH.

44. Last person to see you cry?
DH

45. Who made you cry?
I made myself cry. Because I'm crazy.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
South Park

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Being lazy. Very, very lazy. (Poppy's answer preserved.)

48. Who do you think will repost this?
The people who have nothing to post and like memes, I imagine.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
DH. It's always DH.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
I would say yes all over again.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->