about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.14.2008,2/14/2008 10:42:00 AM
Self Love Day!
No, not THAT kind of self love!

I pilfered this from Dawg. Here are the rules!




1.) Grab yourself a banner. If you don’t like the one I’ve used in this post, you can find another one here.
2.) Post that banner and with it tell us all something (or multiple things, like me!) that you really love about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of the program).
3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn’t have to beg…much.
4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog!
______________________________________________________

I've been kind of blue lately. Not for any particular reason, so it's most likely hormonal. So, I will take today and focus on the good things about me! I hope all of you will give me a bit of a boost as well. :)

How do I love me? Let me count the ways:

1. I love my legs. I should probably wear skirts more, because they're one of the things I really like about my body. Which leads me to my other favorite part:

2. The girls. I must say, I have a rather spectacular set of twins, which sometimes can be put to very good use!

3. I love my nerdiness. It took me a very long time to embrace it, but I wholly accept myself for the medieval-history-loving, Jane Austen fanatic nerd that I am. One of my favorite medieval mystery authors, Margaret Frazer, talked in an interview about complaining that she doesn't have much of a life, and one of her sons said to her, "But you do have a life, Mom, it just happens to take place 600 years ago."

I can totally relate to that.

But enough about me. What do you think of me? :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->