about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
4.04.2008,4/04/2008 09:48:00 AM
Frackin' A

The McGee household is doing a big happy dance because tonight, after a YEAR, people, our favoritest show in the entire universe is coming back on.

This morning I went to Starbucks in honor of my favorite character, and I am waiting on pins and needles for 9 PM tonight.

Who is the final Cylon? Anyone have a guess? We're thinking it's Starbuck, but who knows? This season has the potential to keep us all guessing.

Can't wait!

(Anyone guess what the above pic is modeled after? How symbolic!)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->