about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
6.11.2008,6/11/2008 09:11:00 AM
Clandestine Post
I'm not supposed to be doing this at work, but Poppy posted this meme and I thought I'd do the same. Our Internet has been on the fritz at home for the past couple of weeks, which is why I haven't posted recently, but it's been fixed now. So I should be posting more after hours. :)

This morning I was looking at my reflection in the mirror and noticed that when I smile, my eyes crinkle up around the corners. I don't remember them being that pronounced previously. I'm kinda freaking out right now.

But anyway, here's the meme:

What is in the back of your car? Shoes, mainly. And workout towels.

Name one person that made you smile today? You know, it's early, and I'm at work, so no smile as of yet.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Making my morning tea.

What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Driving to work.

What is your favorite candy bar? Oooh, the Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Butter Biscuit. They're magically delicious.

Have you ever been to a strip club? I've been to a male one, when I was young and foolish.

What is the last thing you said aloud? I can't remember the exact words, but it was something to my boss about a tradeshow booth.

What is the best ice cream flavor? New York Super Fudge Chunk! And Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Wait, that's two...

What was the last thing you had to drink? I just had a sip of tea.

What are you wearing right now? Black pants, black tank, black and gray patterned sheer top, black shoes. Even my underthings are black. And it's going to be 98 degrees today. What the hell was I thinking?

What was the last thing you ate? Frosted Shredded Wheat.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I bought some new workout shoes yesterday...

When was the last time you ran? I don't run. I did go 5.5 MPH on the elliptical last night, though. My best yet!

The last sporting event you watched? College Baseball was on the screen at Studio Movie Grill this weekend while we were waiting to see Don't Mess with the Zohan. (Terrible movie, btw)

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Regular popped, with Old Bay sprinkled on.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? I rarely visit MySpace anymore.

Do you take vitamins daily? Yes.

Do you go to church every Sunday? No. I used to, growing up, but I lost my faith quite a few years ago, and despite several tries to find it again, it's still gone. I'm perfectly okay with that.

Do you have a tan? Nope. Pale as a ghost.

Do you like Chinese food over pizza? I like both equally.

Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if it is served to me that way at a restaurant.

What did your last text message say? It was from dear Poppy, telling me they were being sent home because of the weather.

Are you someone's best friend? Yes. :)

What are you doing tomorrow? Working. Going to the gym. Cooking dinner. Watching TV. Going to sleep. Standard Thursday.

Look to your left, what do you see? A box of tissues, and a bottle of water.

What color is your watch? I don't wear a watch.

What do you think of when you think of Australia? The Thorn Birds.

Do you use chapstick? Every day!

What is your birthstone? Garnet.

What is your favorite number? 13.

Do you have a dog? No. They're cute and all, but with 4 cats, a dog would be a bit much.

Last person you talked to on the phone? I think my mom.

Have you met anyone famous?No. I'm boring.

Any plans today? Not really. I have to go with the VP to a lunch & learn session today, but that's about it.

How many states have you lived in? One.

Ever go to college? Yes, yes I did. (Your mom goes to college.)

Do you dye your hair? I've dyed my hair for so long I don't remember what my natural color is. I think what I have now (minus the highlights) is pretty close, though.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My leg is bugging me from the workout last night.

Last song listened to? "(Keep Feeling) Fascination" by Thompson Twins

Can you say the alphabet backwards? Of course!

Do you have a maid service clean your house? No. I want to get one, but I'm too lazy to clean up beforehand so they won't see what horrible housekeepers we are.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I usually wear my ballet flats during the week, and flip flops on the weekends.

Are you jealous of anyone?Nope.

Is anyone jealous of you? I like to think so.

Do you love anyone? More than anything.

Do any of your friends have children? Yes.

Do you eat healthy? I try to, for the most part.

What do you usually do during the day? Sit in front of the computer. Yay.

Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No, but do fellow drivers count?

Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I do. I know Poppy thinks it is too formal a word, but I still like it. :)

What color is your car? Seafoam green. After I had my wreck last year the police were there taking my statement and when they asked me what color my car was, I said, "Seafoam." The officer looked at me and said, "I can't put that in the report. How about green?" I guess he didn't want anyone to question his masculinity, or maybe men just see all shades of green as just "green." Who knows?

Do you like cats? They are the best animals ever!

Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, and got heatstroke when I was 15, and the bitches I was with didn't want to get out of the rollercoaster line to help me. Whores.

How did you get your worst scar? I don't really have a "worst" scar. They're all quite tiny, really.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->