about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.28.2008,9/28/2008 05:08:00 PM
Another Meme!
Yeah, I know. But at least I'm posting more, right??

From Libragirl:

**FOODOLOGY**
What is your salad dressing of choice?
I like vinaigrettes and blue cheese. MMMM, wedge salads are the best.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Depends on my mood.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Cereal.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Canadian bacon, pineapple, and jalapeno.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter & jam.

**TECHNOLOGY**
What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Something Windows generic.

How many televisions are in your house?
Two.

What color cell phone do you have?
Blue.

**BIOLOGY**
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Gallbladder, wisdom teeth.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Tradeshow boxes.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I don't think so...

**BULLCRAPOLOGY**
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Naah. I'd like to be surprised.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I used to want to have a common name, since my given name is unusual, but now I love it and wouldn't change it for anything.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Depends on what kind and how big a bottle.

**DUMOLOGY**
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Less than 10.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Probably 8 years ago when I was stopped for going FIVE MILES OVER the speed limit. Yeah. Bastard even wrote me a ticket, but it ended up getting dismissed without my even doing anything.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
A librarian.

Last person you talked to?
DH.

Last person you hugged?
DH.

**FAVORITOLOGY**
Season?
Spring and fall.

Holiday?
Halloween.

Day of the week?
Saturday.

**CURRENTOLOGY**
Missing someone?
Friends & family.

Mood?
Upbeat.

Listening to?
E! Entertainment Television

Watching?
Something about cults.

Worrying about?
Nothing at the moment, but anything can happen.

**RANDOMOLOGY**
First place you went this morning?
Starbucks.

What can you not wait to do?
Go to NYC.

What’s the last movie you saw?
Stand and Deliver. I love Edward James Olmos.

Do you smile often?
I'm a smiley person.
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->