about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
9.03.2008,9/03/2008 09:10:00 PM
Seriously, I'm Going Nuts
Okay, so I had a post half-written about some books I read over the summer, but ever since I uploaded to the latest version of Firefox, everything Google-related is a bit wonky. I don't know why - I can't get to my Gmail accounts, and now my posts aren't saving. Sheesh. It's really starting to annoy me.

Anyway, work has been crazy busy, which is actually why I'm in a bit of a pit of despair at the moment, simply because I think I'm getting tired of the place. I'm still selling Avon, so please visit my website if you'd like to order from me (Sour, if you're reading this, I think I figured out a way for me to help you out if you want...)I really enjoy the Avon thing, but haven't been able to give it the attention I want to because my day job has been so damn busy!

We were supposed to go to Houston for Labor Day weekend, but ended up staying home because we weren't entirely what Gustav was going to do. Incidentally, that turned out to be a good thing, because a bowl of pho I ate on Friday night had me in the bathroom pretty much all weekend, in addition to running a damn fever! I never run fever, so when that thermometer hit 101 degrees I kind of freaked out a bit. It broke about 12 hours later, though, so it wasn't too bad. By Monday I felt pretty much human again, and I lost 2 lbs to boot!

I think I'm going to have an early night and curl up with my Joey and a good book - right now I'm reading The Constant Princess by Phillippa Gregory. Of course I'm enjoying it, because it tells the story of Katherine of Aragon and how she went from impoverished dowager princess to Queen of England in a rather controversial way.


And finally, I got this from Poppy and Sour a few days ago, and thought I'd share my results. Have a lovely evening, everyone!




You Are a Walnut



You are down to earth and genuine.

Responsible and practical, you are a grown up in all aspects of your life.

You probably eat a healthy diet and get enough exercise.

And while you're not wild, you're not boring either. You're actually very deep and interesting.

What Nut Are You?
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->