about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
10.26.2008,10/26/2008 09:00:00 PM
I'm Hooked
So, does anyone else out there watch True Blood? Ohmygod....I am totally hooked on that show. A longtime devotee of anything related to vampires (I was addicted to Anne Rice's vampire tales as well as Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga) I was intrigued when I initially read about this series coming to HBO.

Since DH and I got rid of HBO last year because we weren't really watching anything on it, we've had to come by the episodes by other means. Last night we finished episode 7, and all I can say is wow. I love Anna Paquin as fiery waitress Sookie, and the characters who play Tara and Lafayette are equally memorable. Hell, the entire cast is freakin' awesome! And don't even get me started about the music. The show's producers put a lot of thought into the soundtrack for that show, and I think it sets the tone just right.

What does everyone else think?
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->