about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
11.17.2008,11/17/2008 11:47:00 AM
Me to the Me
I have a post about my (literally and figuratively) cool weekend, but want to get the pictures ready before I post about it. In the meantime, enjoy this meme I snagged from Poppelicious, whom I will be seeing in a month! Woo!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
Mmmm - yes!

2. Favorite late night snack?
I usually don't eat late at night, but if I have to eat something or fall asleep with my stomach gnawing, it's usually half a peanut butter sandwich.

3. Do you own a gun?
We own two. His and Hers!

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
I like their Peppermint Hot Chocolate and their plain old coffee.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Um, is this a double entendre?

7. Favorite Christmas song?
What Child is This?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea

9. Can you do push-ups?
I'm working on it. I'm also perfecting the plank thingy in Pilates. That crap is way harder than it looks.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I'm quite fond of my engagement and wedding rings.

11. Favorite hobby?
Watching TV, reading, and cooking.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Sometimes. I thought that was called "Multitasking?"

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I let people walk all over me for a little while and then get mad at them about it instead of not letting them walk all over me in the first place. (I'm with Poppy on this one.)

14. The last disease you contracted?
I think I got a cold last week...

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Hungry - gotta eat lunch.
Bored - why doesn't 5 pm come sooner?
That's it...

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, tea, Diet 7Up.

17. Current worry right now?
I worry about everything. I seriously need Xanax.

18. Current hate right now?
If I start up on that, I'll never stop. Just ask DH. I revisit this particular hate at least once a day.

19. Favorite place to be?
My house.

20. How did you ring in the New Year?
I think DH and I got really drunk and passed out while watching movies. We felt like crap the next day.

21. Like to travel?
Yes! I'm doing a lot of it in the coming year, too.

23. Do you own slippers?
I don't do winter without them.

24. What color shirt are you wearing?
It's kind of multi-colored.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Not really - too slippery.(Agreed.)

26. Can you whistle?
Not well.

27. Favorite singer/band?
This question irritates me. Who's your favorite child? (Agreed!)

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
Oh hell no. I like my electricity and plumbing, thank you very much.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I sing in my car, not the shower.

30. Favorite girl’s names?
Bridget, Jane, Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy’s name?
William, Edward

32. What’s in your pocket right now?
No pockets on these pants!

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Probably something that DH said yesterday.

34. Like your job?
I plead the fifth.

36. Do you love where you live?
YES, although I wish I lived about 300 miles south....if I could move my house to Houston, I'd be set.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two

38. Who is your loudest friend?
That's a good question....

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?
I'm usually 5 - 10 mph over

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Lots of people do. I'm pretty fucking awesome.
(That's Poppy's answer, but I'm not going to pretend it's not true for me too.)

41. What is your favorite book?
Again, that's like asking me to pick a favorite child. (Which, we all know, is Joey, but that's not the point)

42. What is your favorite candy?
Cherry Jolly Ranchers.

43. Favorite Sports Team?
Go Red Raiders!!! Beat the crap out of OU!

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
Ugh, don't want to go to work!
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->