about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
11.25.2008,11/25/2008 06:23:00 PM
Speed Demon
So DH loves Corvettes. LOVES them.

For his birthday present, I surprised him with the Texas Driving Experience. What is that, you ask? Well, essentially he got to drive around the track at Texas Motor Speedway in a Corvette.


Now, DH's birthday isn't until the end of December, but I gave the gift to him a little early because I didn't want to be sitting out in the cold watching him drive around the track. And you know what? I still sat out in the cold, because that particular day was in the 50's and EXTREMELY windy, which was nuts seeing that the day before and after was in the 70's. Go figure.

It was totally worth it, though, to see how happy he was.


You can see the best pictures here, the few there were! I kept missing him as he drove around the track.....

Needless to say, I got wife of the year for 2008. :)
posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->