about
Name: bdogg_mcgee

From: Big D, Texas, United States

About me: The observations and musings of a transplanted Houstonian, married to the love of my life and living on the plains of North Texas.

More..
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Blogroll

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Shout Out
100 Things!
See More of Me
I Like Presents
Goings On
Nothing's going on. My life is BORING!
Old Stuff, Boring Really
Credits
Layout design by: Pannasmontata
2.28.2009,2/28/2009 09:55:00 PM
New 'Do
Hope everyone's had a nice weekend so far! Today, I went up to the salon and had my hair cut and got highlights.

Now, I originally went in to have more blonde highlights put in, since it's nearly spring and I like to lighten up in the warmer months (I get lowlights in the winter,) and I was only going to take a little bit of length off, since it was starting to get really long in the front.

Famous last words!


The minute I walked in, I saw a stylist with this super cute haircut. I had my stylist copy it, with a few minor changes: I had her keep it asymmetrical, and didn't stack it very much in the back. Then my colorist talked me into some pretty drastic highlights.

What do you think?







posted by bdogg_mcgee
Permalink |
-->